Saturday, December 24, 2011

Great Websites that Every FRINGE Fan should Bookmark

1. Fringe Bloggers:  This website provides excellent insight into each episode in its reviews and also posts Fringe news. 

2. Fringe Television: This website provides comprehensive reviews, news and podcasts.  Excellent.

3. Mark Watches Fringe: Provides really wonderful reviews from a die hard fan.

4. Cortexiphan: A wonderful website that provides reviews and news

5. Peter and Olivia Website: Great resource for Peter/Olivia Fans. 

6. Fringepedia: An Encyclopedia of sorts that is insanely comprehensive.  Provides episode reviews directory, episode transcripts, and character/actor bios.  

If you know any other websites that I didn't mention here, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for deciding to leave a comment! I greatly value each and every comment/opinion and I personally respond to each comment too!

I ask that you please be respectful and keep things clean! :)