Saturday, December 3, 2011

Upcoming Blog Posts


So, what will BaconandToast be doing during the FRINGE Winter Hiatus?

- I’ll be re-watching the season 4 episodes and episodes from other seasons and posting recaps/reviews that are Peter/Olivia focused. I really want to polish my reviews on the first couple of episodes in season 4 since they’re pretty much crap. :)

- I’ll be posting comments and videos regarding my top 5 Peter/Olivia moments.

- I’ll be reading the comics and so hopefully I’ll have some comments to make on the Peter/Olivia goodies that I hear are incorporated into the stories.

- Coming Soon!  I grade (and provide my thoughts) on several aspects regarding the general direction of the first third of Season 4. 

Please always feel free to leave a comment on any of my posts- I would love to hear your thoughts regardless of whether or not you agree with me! All opinions welcomed and I respond to every comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for deciding to leave a comment! I greatly value each and every comment/opinion and I personally respond to each comment too!

I ask that you please be respectful and keep things clean! :)